Monday, June 6, 2011

Enzymedica’s Elite Education team On the Road again... Boston

Enzymedica's lecture schedule for Elite Education Team, coming soon to your community! Enzymedica's Elite Education team!

Dave Barton Director of Education in Boston class

 Enzymedica's own Dave Barton, Director of Education.  We've invited Dave to share his experience in Boston.

Visited Johnson Wellness in Waltham, MA on May 3rd and Basha's Naturals in Hudson, MA on May 4th and had near record attendance at the trainings.


Dave Barton Director of Education in Boston

 

Dave Said,"Before returning to Florida I promised the team I would take an afternoon and journey south to see the landmark tourist attraction, Plymouth Rock.   After excitedly driving to my destination I found myself standing alone looking down at a solitary small rock.  What a surprised to realize..that was the whole attraction!"


No comments:

Post a Comment