Thursday, June 25, 2009

Enzymedica's Mission

The Mission:
Enzymedica is dedicated to providing exceptional enzyme-focused supplements at the most therapeutic levels available in the natural foods industry and beyond. It is our commitment to provide unprecedented education and research that propels individuals on the path to vibrant health
.

That is Enzymedica's Mission! but what is my mission with this blog? Well, it's simple, I want to write about the products and use Amazon's affiliates and some other to make a few buck. Ahh, honesty, ant' it refreshing.

This is not the official blog for Enzymedica for that you can go to http://www.enzymedica.com/blog
My blog is just my own views and is not linked to them in anyway beside me being a big fan.

Still not sure what this blog is going to be about check out this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment